Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Langston Hughes house update

Langston Hughes residence

Things seem to be moving forward with the Langston Hughes house that I mentioned previously. The Cleveland Plain Dealer ran an article on the house this morning.

The reporter managed to get more of a response than I have from certain involved parties - this may have something to do with actually calling them instead of just emailing - something to keep in mind for future reference.

Things are looking up for this little house.

5 comments:

artemis said...

Nice. Our local paper actually picked up this article today, and I was glad to hear the house has a brighter future ahead!

Christopher Busta-Peck said...

Great! Did you get the full article (with my brilliant quotes and everything) or the tiny Associated Press story?

B said...

That is extremely cool Chris! Congrats.

artemis said...

Only the (very!) abbreviated AP version---I imagine they just picked it up off the feed---but they did include a link back to the Plain Dealer, so when I clicked through, I got to see the rest. Nice work, by the way! :)

Why S? said...

Bravo!